2019 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Standard
The Electra Glide® Standard model is a “less-dressed dresser” that offers the purist the ability to disconnect from screens and gadgets and enjoy the ride. All of the Harley-Davidson Touring essentials are in place: The stirring performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, the style and wind protection of the iconic Batwing fairing, convenient hard-shell saddlebags, the capable touring chassis, and, the peace of mind of a factory-fresh bike covered by a warranty.
What’s more, it’s stripped-down nature makes the Electra Glide® Standard an accessible starting point for the owner to broadly define and customize the motorcycle.
Features may include:Styling
- Black engine with polished rocker covers and cam cover, outer primary cover and derby cover
- Black with Machined Highlights Impeller cast aluminum wheels (17-inch front/16-inch rear)
- Solo touring seat designed for long-haul comfort
- Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce rider head buffeting
- Mid-height clear windshield
- Electra Glide® rider footboards
- One color choice: Vivid Black
The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine delivers inspiring performance and classic Harley-Davidson® look-sound-feel.
- For the rider focused on performance this engine accepts all applicable Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® exhaust, intake and Stage Upgrade kits.
- Counter-balancer cancel primary vibration at idle for improved rider and passenger comfort
- Four valve cylinder heads improve airflow through the engine and contribute to power output.
- Dual spark plugs for a more complete combustion of the air/fuel charge to maximize power and efficiency.
- Single camshaft helps reduce mechanical noise so a richer exhaust tone can predominate.
- Advanced cylinder head design, dual knock sensors, and precision cooling allow a 10.0:1 compression ratio for strong torque output and acceleration.
- Hand adjustable pre-load rear suspension with emulsion damping with a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. Once set, the pre-load will not leak down or require further adjustment.
- The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth, controlled ride in most situations.
- Molded saddlebags with easy-open One Touch latches.
- Electronic cruise control holds a steady speed for comfort on long rides.
- Optional Reflex ™ electronically linked brakes with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) deliver confident stopping power.
- Convenient hard-shell saddlebags
- Rider Glove box in place of infotainment
- Nothing specific to FLHT but FLHX & FLHXS accessories apply.